Wednesday, June 6, 2007

My Magic Toilet Wand


Sometimes, I wonder how I get it all done.... the dishes, the laundry, the ironing, cleaning the bathrooms, I mean, I never even allow a dirty dish to sit in the sink! Yeah, I totally rock, I'm like this freakishly organized and domestic Supermom slash wife.......
Shaaaa, as if! Hmmmm... Well, the reality isn't so sparkling clear, or clean, and my laundry has actually migrated from an overflowing laundry basket to a new breeding pile in my walk in (if you can find the floor) closet.
Real moms need a little help. We don't always get it done, and if you do, you have usually ended your day feeling like you are a ticking time bomb ready to IMplode! So here's my tip for the day that might move you a little closer to enlightenment.... or a cleaner toilet.....
Presenting the Clorox Toilet Wand! I hate, hate, hate to clean the toilet. The germs, the stains, the smell, the hangover flash-backs, and the general idea of it usually keeps me away... But not with my new toilet wand! With just one hand I click the wand into a new cleaning head, which is pre treated with cleanser, scrub away and then with the same hand release the used scrubbing head into the garbaaag! Viola, a clean toilet with minimum effort, time, and yuckiness.

No comments: